Viewing Your Quota For Individual OneDrive
Note: You need to be in your Individual OneDrive site (not one of your group sites).
Click the “Gear” icon near the top right of the window (circled in red below).
The view changes to add a Settings section on the right side of the screen.
Click the “Site Settings” link (circled in red below).
Click the “Storage Metrics” link (circled in red below).
The overall quote is shown near the top right (circled in red below).
In the example, the user has 1021.49GB of free space available.
Note: that you can drill down in the folders to see the relative use of space.
Links to training and help documents:
- ITS Help Document – Office 365 Frequently Asked Questions
- ITS Help Document – OneDrive – Getting Started
- Microsoft OneDrive Support Site – https://support.office.com/en-us/onedrive
- Microsoft Training Video (2 minutes) – OneDrive for Business Quick Start
- Check out UNC’s Office 365 Migration site. There are a lot of resources to help you become familiar with Office 365.
The details of these services are being finalized. Documentation and best practices are in development with a delivery goal of early March 2017. Please see Office 365 Frequently Asked Questions for further information.
If you need assistance with these instructions, contact us via one of the Other ITS Help Options.