There are many variables that can impact the availability of your data on the Autonomy (formerly Iron Mountain) Connected Backup server. Below are the guidelines that should help to explain different scenarios where your files may or may not be available for restoration.
- You can restore the most recent version of any file that is currently on your computer and being backed up.
- You can restore the last 10 versions of a file, as long as the version are less than 90 days old.
- If you delete a file from your computer, it will be available for restoration for 90 days.
- If you open the Connected Backup software and de-select a file or folder, then that file(s) will no longer be backed up and will be purged from the Connected Backup system in 7 days.
- If your account is canceled, your data is retained for 30 days, then deleted.