1. Open Outlook 2010.
NOTE: If your computer is on the AD domain and you have already signed in, when you open Outlook, your account should be automatically configured.
2. If your computer is not on the domain and this is your first time opening the program, you will initially see a screen that prompts you to create a new email account. If you have already used and configured Outlook on this computer in the past, start by clicking the File tab and then choose Info. Click on.
3. When the Add New Account box opens, you will be prompted to enter your account information including:
- Your Name
- Email Address
- Verify Password
Once you enter this information, click on .
4. Your account will now authenticate and finish configuring.
Please note that your account may take 2 – 3 minutes to complete authentication if you are on the UNC network. If you are outside the network, authentication may take 5 – 10 minutes.
5. After the configuration process completes, click the button.
6. You will now be prompted to restart Outlook and log back in with your Onyen and password.