The University Campus Exchange account can be configured on Outlook 2010. This document is written to take a person through the Exchange Email Configuration on Outlook 2010. In order to setup your account, please follow the instructions below.
Exchange Email Setup on Outlook
- Open Outlook 2010.
NOTE: If your computer is on the AD domain and you have already signed in, when you open Outlook, your account should be automatically configured.
- If your computer is not on the domain and this is your first time opening the program, you will initially see a screen that prompts you to create a new email account. If you have already used and configured Outlook on this computer in the past, start by clicking the File tab and then choose Info. Click on.
- When the Add New Account box opens, you will be prompted to enter your account information including:
- Your Name
- Email Address
- Verify Password
Once you enter this information, click on .
- Your account will now authenticate and finish configuring.
Please note that your account may take 2 – 3 minutes to complete authentication if you are on the UNC network. If you are outside the network, authentication may take 5 – 10 minutes.
- After the configuration process completes, click .
- You will now be prompted to restart Outlook and log back in with your Onyen and password.