In Mozilla Thunderbird, when replying to a message, you can have your reply inserted above or below the original message.
Instructions to Change Reply Location
1. While logged in to Mozilla Thunderbird, click on the menu and click on.
2. On the left-hand menu, select the option under your email account, which will bring up that section on the right. You will see the option Automatically quote the original message when replying. Check this box and then click on the drop down arrow for the 3 reply options:
- “start my reply above the quoted text”
- “start my reply below the quoted text”
- “select the quoted text”
3. Select the option you prefer and then click OK to close the Account Settings window.