Installing or Upgrading Citrix Receiver Applications
- You must be connected to the internet when installing or using the Citrix Receiver application.
- Tap on the Play Store icon on your device
- Search for Citrix Receiver.
- Find the Citrix Receiver app and tap Accept & Download.
- You will be asked to type in your Google account password. Type in your password and tap OK.
- The app will be downloaded and installed on your device.
- When installation has completed, open the app drawer, and tap on the Receiver app.
- You will be directed to the Citrix Receiver Welcome page.
- Tap on the Set up my enterprise apps button.
- Type in virtuallab.unc.edu in the Server box, and tap Next.
- NOTE: If you get an error message, be sure that you are connected to the internet. Citrix must connect in order to verify the server.
- Once the account has been verified, you will need to provide login authentication.
- For “User Name”, enter your assigned Onyen.
- For “Password”, enter your Onyen password.
- For “Domain”, enter ad.
- Type in the URL or UNC Virtual Apps for “Description”.
- Tap on Add. You will be directly connected to the Virtual Lab Applications List.
Logging into VL
- Tap on the Citrix Receiver app in your app drawer.
- Tap on the Virtual Lab account.
- You may need to provide your Onyen and Onyen password for login authentication.
- Select an app!
Congratulations! You have now accessed the Virtual Lab Applications List. Scroll down the “Apps” list to view other available VL applications.