Installing or Upgrading Citrix Receiver Applications
- You must be connected to the internet when installing or using the Citrix Receiver application.
- Tap on the Play Store icon on your device
- Search for Citrix Receiver.
- Find the Citrix Receiver app and tap Accept & Download.
- You will be asked to type in your Google account password. Type in your password and tap OK.
- The app will be downloaded and installed on your device.
- When installation has completed, open the app drawer, and tap on the Receiver app.
- You will be directed to the Citrix Receiver Welcome page.
- Tap on the Set up my enterprise apps button.
- Type in virtuallab.unc.edu in the Server box, and tap Next.
- NOTE: If you get an error message, be sure that you are connected to the internet. Citrix must connect in order to verify the server.
- Once the account has been verified, you will need to provide login authentication.
- For “User Name”, enter your assigned Onyen.
- For “Password”, enter your Onyen password.
- For “Domain”, enter ad.
- Type in the URL or UNC Virtual Apps for “Description”.
- Tap on Add. You will be directly connected to the Virtual Lab Applications List.
Logging into VL
- Tap on the Citrix Receiver app in your app drawer.
- Tap on the Virtual Lab account.
- You may need to provide your Onyen and Onyen password for login authentication.
- Select an app!
Congratulations! You have now accessed the Virtual Lab Desktop. Please visit the Virtual Lab Help Documents for further instructions.
When you login again to Virtual Lab, tap on the Favorites tab to display your favorite applications.