From within the Windows Remedy Client:
- Go to Tools > Customize Field Defaults.
- When the Customize Field Defaults window appears, choose the form you want from the menu. Click OK.
- When the Customize Field Defaults form appears, populate your chosen fields with the data you want to remain constant. Pop-up menus, such as Group Assigned and Short Description on the UNC-Request for Service application, are not functional in this form so data must be typed in as free text in pop-up menu fields. Remedy is case-sensitive, so make sure the values are an exact match for those that appear in the menus on fields on which you are setting defaults.
- Save the changes by going to Actions > Save or clicking the toolbar button.
- Go to Tools > Options > Behaviors. Set On New to Set Fields To Default Values. Click OK.