Table of Contents
This document walks you through the process of installing the CCI_Printing client to enable printing from your machine to any of the ITS Lab printers as well as the CCI printing stations located in specific residence halls on campus. (Note: The residence hall locations are restriced to the residents of those buildings.)
In order to complete this installation, you will need the following:
1. Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP or Windows 2000, or follow this link for Mac OS X
2. A network connection to the campus network
3. Rights on your computer to install software (administrative rights)
1. After downloading the installer, double click the CCI_Printing.exe file.
2. Click install.
Installation Window 3. Click Finish when the InstallShield Wizard is completed:
4. If the installation was sucessfully completed, you will see “CCI_Printing” listed as a new printer in your “Printers and Faxes” group.
To get started see our Using your laptop to print to the CCI Print Stations doc.