Table of Contents
This document walks you through the process of installing the CCI_Printing client to enable printing from your machine to any of the ITS Lab printers as well as the CCI printing stations located in specific residence halls on campus. (Note: The residence hall locations are restricted to the residents of those buildings.)
In order to complete this installation, you will need the following:
Windows 8.1 users: If Windows SmartScreen prevents the application from starting up, click on “More Info” and Click “Run Anyway” to run the installer.
2. A network connection to the campus network (UNC-Guest will not work)
3. Rights on your computer to install software (administrative rights)
4. If you have firewall software running on your computer, you will need to open up ports 515 and 28203 for the Pharos Popup client to work.
5. CCI Printing does not currently support printing from Windows Tile/Metro apps.
1. After downloading the installer, double click the CCI_Printing.exe file.
2. Click install.
Installation Window 3. Click Finish when the InstallShield Wizard is completed:
4. If the installation was sucessfully completed, you will see “CCI_Printing” listed as a new printer in your “Printers and Faxes” group.
To get started see our Using your laptop to print to the CCI Print Stations doc.