Mobile Print is a new feature of CCI Printing which allows students to submit print jobs of common file types from their mobile devices (laptop, phone and tablet) to any of the 60 CCI Printing stations across campus, including the 4 color printer. A map of the 60 print stations is located at https://cciprinting.unc.edu/printmap.php
Recommended way to access:
- Apple iOS users should install the Pharos Print app
For more information go to the iOS FAQ for Mobile Print.
- Laptop users should go to the website https://mobileprint.unc.edu
For more information go to the Mobile Print FAQ.
- Android phone users should install the Pharos print app
For more information go to the Mobile Print for Android FAQ.
Mobile Print allows students to print the following files on the go:
(that are under the allowed size limit of 52.4MB)
- Microsoft® Word
- Microsoft® Excel
- Microsoft® PowerPoint
- Microsoft® Visio
- Microsoft Publisher
- Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF)
- Text (CSV, RTF & TXT)
- Images (JPG, TIFF, GIF, BMP)
- Open Office 4.0 or greater documents
If you need to print file types not supported by Mobile Print or over the size limit, please download the CCI Printing desktop client from here.