texmaker is a LaTeX editor for macosx systems that integrates many tools needed to develop documents with LaTeX. It includes unicode support, spell checking, auto-completion, code folding and a built-in pdf viewer with synctex support and continuous view mode.
1. Go to texmaker’s local software repository.
2. Click on the name of the .dmg file you wish to download. The file will download to your computer.
3. Double-click the .dmg file icon. The texmaker Volume will mount on your desktop and a window containing the name of the texmaker installation package will popup.
4. Drag the TeXMaker icon to the Applications folder.
Files are installed in /Applications.
1. The latest version available is texmaker 5.0.2. Vendor release date: July 15, 2017.