What is Planner?
Microsoft Planner is one of the features offered as part of the Microsoft Office 365 Collaboration Suite. The service is available to faculty, staff and students. ITS is currently working with campus IT partners to finalize the design of the service. Planner offers people a simple and highly visual way to organize teamwork.
Here is a link to Microsoft’s Quick Start guide to help get you started.
The details of these new Office 365 services are being finalized.
Links to training and help documents:
- ITS Help Document Collection for OneDrive (Indviduals or Groups)
- ITS Help Document - Office 365 Frequently Asked Questions
- ITS Help Document - OneDrive User Guide
- ITS Help Document - OneDrive Getting Started
- Microsoft OneDrive Support Site - https://support.office.com/en-us/onedrive
- Microsoft Training Video (2 minutes) - OneDrive for Business Quick Start
- Check out UNC’s Office 365 Migration site. There are a lot of resources to help you become familiar with Office 365.