This document is intended for SAS users, and provides instructions for obtaining a SAS SID/Setinit. For more general information about SAS, please refer to the SAS: Introduction to SAS Programming document.
1. Please go to the following web link:
2. You will be prompted to enter your ONYEN and Password to access the website.
If you need help determining which version of SAS you are running, see How do I find out what release of SAS I’m using?
3. Supported Web Browsers: Internet Explorer 6 and above, Mozilla Firefox 1.x and above
4. Click on the “Download” link at the top of the SAS Download site.
- How do you apply your SAS license file to renew your current SAS 9.2/9.3/9.4 installation?
- How do I find out what release of SAS I’m using?
- SAS 9.2 Installation
- SAS 9.3 Installation
- Documentation for other OS’s not listed: