What are the symptoms of a virus?
Some common symptoms that may indicate your computer system has been infected with a virus are:
- Unusual messages or displays on your monitor;
- Unusual sounds or music played at random times;
- Your system has less available memory than usual;
- A disk or volume name has changed;
- Programs or files are suddenly missing;
- Unknown programs or files are created;
- Some of your files become corrupted or suddenly do not work properly.
If you suspect you may have a virus on your machine, please refer this document for more information.