How do I get an account on one of the Research Computing clusters?
Description: How do I get an account on Longleaf or Dogwood? Faculty, staff, undergrad and graduate students can request an account through the Onyen Services page.  Click on the “Subscribe to Services” icon. You will be notified by email when your account is ready. To learn more about Longleaf, check out Getting Started on Longleaf. Research Computing […]
» Subjects: , » Tags: ,