1. Begin by opening Outlook. If this is your first time opening the program then you will initially be taken to a screen that will prompt you to create a new email account and you can skip to step 3. If you have used and configured Outlook for an account in the past, then begin by clicking onand choosing .
2. Clickin order to create a new email account.
3. On the Add New E-mail Account screen choose to add a Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP account and click.
4. You will now be prompted to enter your account information including:
- Your Name
- E-mail Address
- Once you have entered your information for these items click to continue.
5. If you see the following screen and are prompted with The name on the security certificate is invalid or does not match the name of the site. Do you want to proceed? please clickto continue.
6. You will be prompted for your authentication credentials. Please enter these in the form and click:
- User name: ad\your onyen
- Password: your onyen password
7. After successfully authenticating you should see the following screen indicating that Your e-mail account is successfully configured to use Microsoft Exchange. From here click. This completes the Outlook 2007 Exchange configuration and will open the program for you.