How do I get networking or IT support if I live in Granville Towers?

Granville Towers has a direct connection to the UNC-CH network, but they manage their own networking equipment. UNC does not provide on-site support for Granville Towers, because it is a private institution. However, residents can receive IT support remotely via web, chat, or phone from the ITS Service Desk. They can also bring their computers and devices into the ITS Service Desk walk-in service. For more information, see Other ITS Help Options.

Please note that in order to use the network at Granville, you must be registered with the Granville Network.  For screenshots of this process see the myElauwit Registration document.  If you wish to use your device on-campus you will need to be registered with the UNC DHCP system as well. See our Getting Started document for more details.

If you need help with the Granville network you may contact Elauwit via one of the following methods:

Phone: 800-611-9837
Text: “helpme” and your message to 24587
Twitter: @elauwitsupport