Installing or Upgrading Citrix Workspace Applications
- You must be connected to the internet when installing or using the Citrix Workspace application.
- Tap on the Play Store icon on your device
- Search for and install the Citrix Workspace app.
- When installation has completed, open the Workspace app.
- You will be directed to the Citrix Workspace welcome page.
- Tap on the Get Started button.
- Type in virtuallab.unc.edu in the Server box, and tap Continue.
- NOTE: If you get an error message, be sure that you are connected to the internet. Citrix must connect in order to verify the server.
- Once the account has been verified, you will need to provide login authentication.
- For “User Name”, enter your assigned Onyen.
- For “Password”, enter your Onyen password.
- You should then be taken to your Home page in the Workspace app
- From the home page tap the menu icon in the top left > tap on “apps” > you should then see a list of all your available Virtual Lab applications. Use the star icon for the app to add it to your favorites/home screen.
Congratulations! You have now accessed the Virtual Lab Desktop. Please visit the Virtual Lab Help Documents for further instructions.
When you login again to Virtual Lab, tap on the Favorites tab to display your favorite applications.