How do I register my IP address with the campus DNS?

You should first contact your departmental IT support administrator. They can help evaluate your needs and let you know what what IP addresses are appropriate and available for your use. Include that information when you submit an online help request via the campus Remedy system. If you do not have an ONYEN or access to the Remedy system there is an option on that page that will still allow you to make your request. General guidelines for host registrations are available in our Operational Policies for the UNC-CH Data Network document.


Online Help Request Tips