I have incorrect information in the UNC-Chapel Hill Personal Identification Number (PID) database. How can I change it?

There are different ways to correct your PID information depending on your current affiliation with the University. Please contact the PID Administrator with the following information to have the problem corrected: Your full name, date of birth, sex, social security number, PID number, current affiliation with the University, and a phone number where you can be reached.