This document is intended for SAS users, and provides instructions for obtaining a SAS SID/Setinit. For more general information about SAS, please refer to the SAS: Introduction to SAS Programming document.
1. Please go to the following web link:
2. You will be prompted to enter your ONYEN and Password to access the website.
If you need help determining which version of SAS you are running, see How do I find out what release of SAS I’m using?
3. Supported Web Browsers: Internet Explorer 6 and above, Mozilla Firefox 1.x and above
4. Click on the “Download” link at the top of the SAS Download site.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call 962-HELP or submit an Online Web Ticket .
- How do you apply your SAS license file to renew your current SAS 9.2/9.3/9.4 installation?
- How do I find out what release of SAS I’m using?
- SAS 9.3 Installation
- SAS 9.4 Installation
- Documentation for other OS’s not listed: