ITS Software Acquisition Office has been in operation since January, 1995. Our office provides a single, centralized point of contact where up-to-date information about all current software purchasing agreements may be obtained. Procedures for obtaining software will vary depending on the license agreement.
The Software Acquisition Office’s goals are to:
- Negotiate/maintain campus wide license agreements
- Investigate new campus wide license agreements
- Provide contract administration for campus wide license agreements
- Provide a central point for receipt of software releases
- Provide a central distribution point for campus wide license and software
For help, more information about Software Acquisition or the group that manages Software Acquisition, look here.